Engcon’s grading bucket – Optimised together with experienced contractors for use together with the tiltrotator. Chamfered corners all round to avoid collisions with house walls and other objects that can potentially be damaged by the rotating bucket. Conical form for easier filling and an angle of 16 degrees between mounting and bottom for easier bucket rotation without losing material.
Advantages of the Engcon grading bucket:
- Chamfered corners to avoid collision
- Tiltrotator-adapted ceiling angle
- Hardox-reinforcements on other wear surfaces
- Conical form for easier filling and better release
- Wear and cutting steel – 500 Brinell hardness
- Long floor and cutaway sides to reduce drag when digging
Gripper-adapted bucket series
A new gripper-adapted bucket series has been developed in parallel with the GRD, the detachable gripper, where the rear of the bucket is designed with a recess that aligns with the gripper’s counterhold and consequently functions as an extended support for the item being gripped, such as a pole or pipe.
The illustration shows a typical configuration. Technical data may vary.
We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.