The construction spec 33.9 G is part of the Compact Range, recipient of the Machine of the Year 2015 award because its innovative contents.
- This model is well known for compact dimension and impressive performance, giving a load placement height of 8.6 meters and 3 tonne maximum capacity.
- Thanks the hydrostatic transmission it guarantees maximum movement precision, which ensures millimetric variations in the machine’s movement and load’s positioning.
- This model is fitted with the new Stage V Kohler engine that with its 75 hp ensures precision of drive at a max speed of 40 km/h. In addition, the dry disc brakes make it possible to limit the absorption of energy thereby reducing the consumption of the machine.
- The Eco Power Drive (EPD) and hydrostatic transmission automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- The hydraulic gear pump provides optimal simultaneous control of all movements.
- The new cab, of generous dimension, is mounted on silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and maximum visibility for the operator.
- The Tac-lock, system for hydraulic clamping of the attachments further improves operating comfort.
This machine comes as standard with:
Engine: Kohler 55 kW/75 HP 2.5 litres Stage V
Transmission: Hydrostatic EPD
Maximum speed: 40 km/h
Hydraulic system: Gear 98 l/min 210 bar
- 4 Ton Towing hook
- Superior cab configuration
- Sun shade
- Front windscreen protection
- Roof wiper
- Rear mirror
- 400/70-20 tyres
POINTS OF STRENGTH
Everything at your fingertips
Guarantees maximum movement precision, thanks to the hydrostatic transmission, which ensures millimetric variations in the machine’s movements and load’s positioning.
Compact and lightweight:
The Merlo telescopic handlers are compact and lightweight to reduce manoeuvring space and impact on the ground. These features guarantee safety, manoeuvrability, productivity and lower consumption.
Merlo telescopic handlers are designed to offer the best visibility on the market, ensuring faster and safer operations.
The best workplace
Quiet and comfortable:
The new cab, of generous dimensions (1,010 mm), is mounted on Silent Blocks, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and maximum visibility for the operator.
Quick accessories changeover:
The Tac-Lock system for hydraulic clamping of the attachments further improves operating comfort.
Protection of the handled load:
The boom suspension system (BSS) is available as an option, which protects the load during transfer and maintains a high level of driving comfort on rough terrain.
Air Conditioning System:
The air flow is distributed homogeneously within the passenger compartment and optimally reaches all areas for first-class comfort.
Not just feelings
The Merlo integrated safety system controls the operating parameters in real time, allowing the operator to work in peace.
Certified cabs / Certified protection:
The Merlo cab is FOPS – Level II – and ROPS certified, to guarantee a high level of safety for the operator.
Simpler and smarter
Simple and precise operations:
The entire range is equipped with hydrostatic transmission, which makes the work phases simpler and more precise. Moreover, the dry disc brakes limit the absorption of energy, thereby reducing the machine’s fuel consumption.
The Fan Drive is a technology fitted as standard that allows you to change the engine fan’s rotation direction from venting, which cools the radiators, to blowing, which cleans the radiators, eliminating dust and residues collected during the work phase.
The exclusive Eco Power Drive (EPD) technology automatically controls and adjusts the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 18%.