SALTDOGG® SHPE4000 ELECTRIC POLY HOPPER SPREADER WITH AUGER
- Works with dump trucks and flatbeds with minimum 17,500 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Durable 4 cubic yard poly hopper with stainless steel frame and auger trough.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- 5-1/2 inch steel auger keeps the material flowing.
- Dual 400 lb vibrators keep material from clumping and getting stuck.
- Top screens, inverted V, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE4000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader gives contractors and property managers a powerful spreader for medium and heavy duty commercial use. The spreader works with dump trucks and flatbeds with a minimum 17,500 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 4 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix. Its electric-powered design means quieter operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing, giving you more time on the road.
An SHPE series spreader is an investment made to last. The double-wall, lighter weight, all-poly hopper construction won’t rust or dent. A simple cleaning makes it look like new. It’s supported by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame.
The SHPE gets the job done with a 5-1/2 in. steel auger and stainless steel trough. The auger is driven by a 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor. Dual 400 lb vibrators work in conjunction with the inverted V and auger to keep material flowing. A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, can cast a 5-30 ft radius. The SHPE4000 features a chute with an open trough and stainless steel spinner shield. The spinner assembly can be easily removed for cleaning and storage.
Intuitive in-cab controls let you independently manage conveyor and spinner speeds and turn the vibrator on and off with the flick of a switch. The spreader also comes standard with two steel top screens and a vinyl tarp with tie down kit.
Product Common Use: Industrial Parking Lots, Driveways, Commercial Property, Apartment Complexes